Deli Assistants & Line Cooks
Join the culinary team at Dataw Island Club!
We are hiring Deli Assistants & Line Cooks
We offer a professional work environment, excellent benefits package for full time positions and
$500 new hire bonus after 6 months.
Deli Assistant - Prepares and serves food and beverage items on Deli menu to our Club members and guests.
Responsibilities: Prepares and serves food and beverage items in a timely manner
• Takes members/guests orders by phone or in person for take-out
• Cooks and prepares food items using standard formula as directions indicate
• Wraps menu item such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout
• Preps food items
• Cleans food preparation areas, facilities, or equipment
• Stocks food and supplies as needed
• Balances daily receipts and cash.
Qualifications / Skills: General Math Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Customer Service
• Energy Level
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Safe Serv Certified a plus
Line Cook - Prepares food in accordance with club recipes and standards. Responsibilities: Develops menus and daily specials. • Sets up service units with needed items • Serves items in accordance with established portions and presentation standards • Maintains neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules at all times • Maintains highest level of sanitary standards and adheres to local and state health and safety regulations. • Covers, dates and stores all leftover products that are re-usable Qualifications: Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills • Frequently lifts/carries 25 pounds • Professional kitchen experience • Willing to work weekends and holidays