General Manager @ Super 8 Brooks St.
Welcome to the Super 8 in Missoula, Montana!
We are seeking a dynamic individual to lead our property..
Currently accepting resumes for a qualified General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and hotel operations.
General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
The General Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the hotel with an emphasis on sales, financial management, development and training of employees, and quality assurance.
• Delivers results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the hotel by accomplishing performance objectives focused on business revenues, guest and associate satisfaction and effectiveness and efficiencies.
• Maintains a quality product.
• Ensures exceptional guest/employee relations.
• Maximizes room revenues by anticipating and planning for market shifts; develops and monitors strategic marketing prospects; develops, implements, and monitors annual business and marketing plans and participates in appropriate national marketing efforts.
• Oversees the security function to ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, employees, and hotel assets.
• Maintains a proactive human resources function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage/benefit administration and compliance with policies and procedures and labor regulations.
• Develops the annual budget and makes recommendations for capital improvements to enhance the assets of the company and brand loyalty.
• Attention to the safety of both the guests and staff.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Experience as a General Manager at a similar hotel or equivalent hotel and management experience.
• A proven track record of meeting timelines, budgets, an understanding of P&L statements, budgets, and cost/inventory control.
• Yield management experience is preferred, and a sales background is a plus.
• Excellent communication, problem-solving and PC (Windows-based software) skills will be required.
• Proven track record of service and financial success.
• We pride ourselves on our service, style, and value. We look for high quality, goal-oriented people, who help us provide genuine care and comfort to our guests.
If you would like to become part of our team, please submit your resume.
• $50,000 plus Aggressive Bonus
• Vacation Pay
• Employee Discounts