Athletic Club Front Desk Supervisor
Athletic Club Front Desk Supervisor $18‐21/hour + OT The world famous Glenwood Hot Springs Resort is now hiring for Club Front Desk Supervisor ($18‐21/hour). Amazing benefits include free health & dental, and a free annual club pass! GOLD MEDAL LOCALS’ CHOICE 2022!
The Athletic Club Supervisor will support the Athletic Club Director & Assistant in operating a safe, healthy, guest-oriented and profitable Athletic Club at Glenwood Hot Springs Resort. The Supervisor will lead, supervise, train and support all Athletic Club employees while working effectively with all departments throughout the Resort.
- Passion for providing exceptional guest service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in an Athletic Club environment.
- Broad knowledge of all Club Management tasks, both administrative and operational.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to direct the workforce and act as part of the Athletic Club Team.
- Diagnostic, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of personal accountability.
- Ability to handle several tasks at once and prioritize accordingly.
- Clerical skills including typing and filing and working with a multi-line phone system.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in an Athletic Club environment.
- Adequate physical agility to perform physical tasks required to operate the Athletic Club.
- Ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, scoop and kneel.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time while working at a computer.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and give instructions.
The Athletic Club Management Team has the support and authority necessary to carry out the responsibilities and tasks described in this job description and to act on behalf of the Athletic Club Director & Assistant to ensure exceptional performance of all Athletic Club staff.
REPORTING & ACCOUNTABILITY:
The Athletic Club Supervisor reports to, and is accountable to, the Athletic Club Director & Assistant.
WORK HOURS & DAYS:
The Athletic Club hours of operation are 6:00 am – 9:00 pm, 7 days per week, and may fluctuate seasonally. The Supervisor must be available to work shifts dependent on the needs of the business, including weekends, evenings and holidays. The selected candidates must be flexible and adaptable to seasonal and other variations in business.