Prep Cooks, Grill Cooks, and More
HOT SPRINGS GRILL – FREE POOL PASS! The Glenwood Hot Springs Resort seeks Prep Cooks, Grill Cooks, and more! $15.50-20.00/hour depends on experience. No experience required. Free pool pass and other benefits included.
Support the operations of the Glenwood Hot Springs Resort Grill by preparing food in a safe and cost-effective manner.
Reporting & Accountability:
The Grill Cook reports to and is accountable to the Food & Beverage Manager and also takes direction from the Assistant Manager.
- Adequate physical agility to perform the physical tasks required in this job description.
- Ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for majority of shift up to eight hours not including breaks.
- Ability to reach, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch and bend.
- Ability to communicate clearly and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability and willingness to deal positively and respectfully with guests and other employees.
- Ability and willingness to follow directions.
- Ability and willingness to learn and follow practices and procedures.
- Ability, knowledge and skill to use all restaurant equipment.
- Willingness to smile, be happy, and treat all guests and other employees with courtesy and respect.
Work Days & Hours:
- All Grill personnel must be flexible to work variable hours and days, including weekends and holidays.