Engineer II (PM), Director of Housekeeping
- Engineer II (PM) - starting at $28 per hour
- Director of Housekeeping - $55,000 - $70,000
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for performing and completing the following job functions to the highest standard:
- Select, hire, train, onboard and develop a successful housekeeping team.
- Process annual reviews, discipline and terminate when needed.
- Schedule the team to provide the best coverage and in line with our labor budget, room occupancy, arrival and departure levels.
- Maintain open communication channels with the entire team in addition to other departments.
- Process team’s payroll.
- Keep updated checklists for each position and oversee daily completion.
- Provide hands-on leadership to execute and direct all operations with special attention to front of house training, service standards and procedures.
- Walk the property daily and oversee the cleanliness levels in all areas: rooms, common areas ( lobby, restrooms, hallways, entryways), laundry areas, storage areas and constantly look for opportunities to improve.
- Part of the development of an annual operating plan for the housekeeping division. This plan should include staffing guidelines, roles and responsibilities of on-premise management.
- Oversee new protocols and completion of the team’s daily tasks.
- Address in a timely manner all guest complaints, surveys and maintain a clear line of communication with all GHV.
- Oversee the daily MOD report and email communication, quickly address any pending issues and ensure team’s accountability.
- Manage all systems, ensure best practices are followed for efficiency, accuracy, and optimization.
- Plan the day for the housekeeping team, assign tasks and at the end of the day review team’s time cards for hour allocations.
- Keep an accurate inventory of all items ( sheets, towels, F&B items, turndown, cleaning supplies) and place orders when necessary.
- Perform administrative duties including processing and coding vendor invoices, reimbursements, filing, copying, etc.
- Events Manager - $50,000+ commission
- Slope Room Restaurant Manager - $70,000
- Slope Room Food & Beverage Director - $85,000 - $105,000
- Front Office Manager - $55,000-$75,000.
Dryland Fitness and Spa Positions: Massage Therapist, Esthetician, Coaches.
Join an inclusive community that enables a modern active lifestyle – seamlessly merging work, fitness, and outdoor adventures. We offer great pay, ski pass, paid time off, full benefits, and an Employee Membership that includes fitness, dining discounts, hotels, events, and much more!