Food Service Worker & Lunch Aide
Henry Johnson Charter School is currently seeking applications for one (1) Food service worker and one (1) temporary Lunch aide position ranging from 4.00 hours to 5.50 hours per day, effective Sept.22, 2023.
Temporary position start dates Sept. 22 – Dec. 22, 2023, Hours 10 am- 2 pm.
Food Service Worker duties as follows:
- Responsible for overall kitchen operation
- Meet USDA meal program regulations
- Receiving and inventory tasks
- Works on the tray lines serving designated portions per menus;
- Fills food carts and delivers foods to designated areas;
- Assists in the preparation of salads
- Washes dishes, pots and pans by hand or machine;
- Sweeps, mops and cleans kitchen;
- May act as Lunch aide when needed
Lunch Aide duties as follows:
- Making sure all safety and procedures are followed by students.
- Assisting students with opening items
- Ensuring food hygiene and proper eating
- Making sure students have appropriate behavior while in the lunchroom.
- Ensuring table cleanliness
Job Qualifications: Must read, write and speak English. Must be able to stand for entire shift and lift up to 50 pounds; working knowledge of the proper methods of serving food; ability to follow oral and written directions.
Interested candidates should send a resume to: email@example.com ASAP