Back Servers, Baristas, Bartenders
We are looking for: Back Servers, Baristas, Bartenders, Bell Attendants, Concierge, Front Desk Agents, Hosts/Hostesses, Housekeepers, HR Coordinator, Maintenance Technicians, Night Auditor Part-Time, Security Officer Overnight, Spa Coordinator. We offer bus passes, tuition reimbursement, health insurance, 401K, paid time off, preferable hotel rates at Auberge resorts, and more!
Join our team as a Bartender at Hotel Jerome, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring guest satisfaction through making and serving beverages and serving food while providing excellent service.
This is a non-exempt, full-time hourly position. The hourly rate is $9.84 plus tips.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Assisting guests in beverage and drink preparation, servicing of the bar area and the restaurant in an efficient and timely manner
- Relate with guests about needs, satisfaction with the beverage and drinks, ensuring a consistently caring and high-quality service
- Be knowledgeable about the drink offerings mentioned in the menu as well as all standard drinks to assist guest in choosing their beverage based on likes/dislikes
- Comply with Hotel Jerome / Forbes standards within the Bar and Restaurant outlets.
- Contribute to improving the F&B sales revenues by being knowledgeable about drinks, cocktails, spirits, and other menu items, specials, and prices
- Accurately and quickly, take and place orders and input them into the Micros system ensuring correct timing and billing
- Prepare the guest check accurately and collect payment or signature, as required
- Operate, maintain and properly clean all bar equipment and fittings
- Ensure that the bar is well-stocked at all times
- Use safe food handling procedures and maintain a safe working environment by using proper food-handling skills and food safety guidelines
- One to three years of experience as a Bartender
- Prior experience in a luxury setting is a plus