Job Category: Cooking
Contract Type: Full-Time
Location: USA, Buffalo, NY
Salary: Starting Pay: $15.50-$16.00 per hour; Raises given as employees cross-train and learn new skills within the pizzeria.
Schedule: 8 hours per day, daytime shift/Sundays
UNITED STATES WORK PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY
- Cutting mozzarella cheese.
- Making pizza sauce.
- Binning chicken wings.
- Making and cupping blue cheese.
- Traying and slacking dough for the following day's use.
- Preparing and chopping a variety of vegetables, such as onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes, for pizza toppings and other dishes.
- Grating cheese and ensuring it is properly stored for use.
- Managing inventory and notifying the kitchen manager of low stock or ingredient shortages.
- Cleaning and sanitizing food preparation equipment, cutting boards, and work surfaces, sweeping, and mopping.
- Following strict sanitation and food safety guidelines to prevent contamination.
- Collaborating with other kitchen staff to ensure a smooth flow of food production.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area to streamline food prep activities.
- Typically working alone in the back of the building.
- Support provided when necessary.
- International passport
- Visa to USA
- Work permit in USA
Joblio services to job applicants and candidates are completely free.