Front Office Manager
Full Time/Year Round, depending on experience, Parking Pass, Vacation, Health Ins., Employee Housing, 24/4/365 Full Service Front Desk Operations & great place to work.
- Supporting, training, and supervising front office staff.
- Ensuring that all customer-related tasks are handled accurately and on time to improve guests' experience.
- Handling customer complaints and special requests.
- Scheduling staff shifts and managing other HR-related tasks.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the reception area.
- Monitoring stock and ordering office supplies, including stationery and information leaflets.
- Preparing monthly management reports on customer feedback, bookings, and cancellations.
- Managing the departmental budget.
- Updating files and records.
- Enforcing all cash-handling, checking, and credit procedures.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.