NICKLES BAKERY SANITATION POSITION
Nickles Bakery is one of the oldest (est. 1909) and largest independently owned bakeries in the United States. Our direct-hire employees receive excellent benefits which include: medical, dental, vision, pension contributions, 401K, life & disability insurance plus paid vacation, holidays & funeral leave, with competitive wages. Most importantly, you gain stability within a Union Based Production Facility.
Sanitation Position Candidates Must Possess:
- Follow specific instructions, directed by the sanitation Lead Person or Chief Sanitarian.
- Performs all duties assigned from the Master Sanitation Program and keeps accurate records of the cleaning performed.
- Keeps Sanitation Lead Person or Chief Sanitarian informed of any unsanitary practices occurring in the plant.
4. Must be able to handle chemical cleaners in a safe and proper manner. Must follow OSHA rules on handling chemicals and use and wear all safety equipment to handle chemical cleaners on the job.
- Must keep work area clear and orderly during shift and return all chemicals and cleaning equipment to the sanitation workstation.
6. Must be able to always do the job in a safe manner.
- Must use and follow lock out procedure.
- Performs all other related assignments and training required by the Supervisor.
Responsible for functioning as a team member of a progressive sanitation program to maintain high standards for a bakery food-producing plant. Performs duties in the plant, flour room, warehouse, roofs, and outside areas. Attends work regularly and on time with a five-day work schedule including weekends and split days off.
Pay starting at $15 per hour.
Apply in Person Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 3:00PM.