Tara Plantation of Carthage
820 S McNeill Street
Carthage, NC 28327
The mission of Tara Plantation is to insure a safe and secure environment and to provide the care necessary to enhance our resident's quality of life. We strive to provide the highest quality of care, respecting the privacy and dignity of our residents and offering a homelike environment that each resident deserves.
• Prepare meals according to menu
• Keep kitchen and dining room in clean orderly fashion
• Serving meals, ensuring food safety and hygiene procedures are followed at all times
• Taking inventory of kitchen supplies and food items
• Staying current on the individual procedures and protocols for their facilities, including state-specified rules and regulations
• Setting up and taking down dining areas
• Assisting with educational programs on nutrition
• Planning menus alongside Chefs, Dietitians and Doctors
• High school diploma or GED
• Previous experience preferred, yet will train providing necessary certifications.
• Ability to work well in a team setting
Benefits & Perks:
• Competitive wage package (pay rate is based on experience), though we are open to train a prospective qualified candidate
• Pay increase after 90 days
• Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
• Paid vacation
• Christmas bonus
• Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
Tara Plantation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.