Full Time & Seasonal Hospitality Positions
We’re Hiring! Immediate openings for full time and seasonal positions:
- Reservations Manager
The Reservations Manager will manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Reservations Department. This position will field reservations calls; solve customer problems; general office administration; scheduling; training; work with the Marketing Department, and oversee special projects as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Efficiently convert phone and e-mail inquiries from all business channels and market segments into reservations.
• Ensure the Reservations Department adheres to call quality standards and guidelines.
• Continually focus on call conversion scores and increase percentages when possible.
• Work alongside the Revenue Manager to implement inventory management strategies.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating training manual.
• Consistently assign units fairly according to the Rotation Report.
• Set and manage the reservations budget.
• Maintain working and friendly relationships with all Gant homeowners and repeat guests.
• Maintain detailed and accurate payment and change of reservation records.
• Responsible for disbursing travel agent commissions monthly.
• Manage Navis after-hour call leads.
• Maintain working relationships with 3rd parties such as Navis, The Guest Book, Travel Insurance, and stay up to date on their trainings and policies.
• Oversee new hire training and continual training of staff.
• Oversee the Gant VIP amenity program.
• Perform all other related duties/projects/reports as outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing and General Manager
• Maintain a neat, clean, and safe work environment.
• Keep up jovial relations with all co-workers in order that the Gant corporate culture is an enjoyable one.
• To assist any co-worker when asked for assistance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• College Degree preferred.
• Two years of Gant experience, or prior reservations management experience
• Familiarity with basic business practices in order to provide a framework for making strong and rational business decisions.
• Effective communication both verbally and written in English, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner. Bilingual a plus.
• Time management and organizational skills to oversee simultaneous tasks and projects, both self-motivated and assigned.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Springer Miller Systems in addition to a general understanding and familiarity of computers and the ability to learn new software packages.
• Functional knowledge of basic accounting and mathematical skills in order to analyze reports and understand billing practices.
• Analytical and abstract thinking skills to quickly evaluate selling and customer service situations and react appropriately.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Predominantly indoor office-oriented deskwork involving the use of computers, and the telephone.
• Travel may be required occasionally.
• High levels of stress will be present when negotiating with unhappy guests.
• Heavy lifting is required from time to time when supplies are needed from storage and when assisting Bell Staff with luggage.
• DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
• REPORTS TO: Director of Sales and Marketing, General Manager
• DIRECT REPORTS: None
• STATUS: Exempt, Full-time Regular
• HIRING RANGE: $75,000-$85,000
• GENERAL BENEFITS: M/D/V, 401(k), EAP, Life Insurance, PTO, Annual Bonus, Wellness Bonus/Ski Pass; See Benefit Summary for full list. Benefits may be subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, or other requirements and conditions.
• This Job Description in no way states that these are the only duties of an employee in this position. The employee is required to comply with all instructions and other related duties requested by his or her manager. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Front Desk & Bell
- Room Attendants
Paid piece-rate, generally 6 hour shift, in season earn approximately $150-$250/shift Benefits, Ski Pass, Competitive Wages