Night Auditor, Bellman, Breakfast Server
Full Time: • Night Auditor • Bellman • Breakfast Cook
Part Time: • Ski Valet • Breakfast Server • Dishwasher • AM Food Prep
Benefits include: • Competitive Pay • Sick Pay • Ski Pass or end of season bonus • On Site Parking • Complimentary Gym membership • Complimentary breakfast
To provide all dining room guests with an entertaining and enjoyable dining experience, through quality service in the most efficient manner, at all times.
* Performs any necessary pre-shift side work.
* Reviews the menu and becomes thoroughly familiar with all items and means of preparation being offered that day, including the ingredients, preparation, sauces, and garnishes as well as the wine list, what wines compliment which food items, and why.
* Checks with manager for assigned station. Ensures station is properly set up and cleaned.
* Greets and ensures all guests are provided with water and bread and butter after being seated.
* Takes guests' cocktail and food orders, answering all menu questions, making helpful suggestions, and citing a favorite item.
* Presents properly written food check to back server for delivery to the table. Ensures all positions and table numbers are numbered properly. Effectively communicates with back server to ensure prompt delivery of food orders.
* Anticipates guests' needs.
* Practices "clean as you go" techniques of service, including refolding napkins and cleaning between courses, and keeping the station clean, neat, and supplied at all times.
* Closes all guest checks in a timely manner, ensuring all checks are properly signed and printed.
* Completes assigned side work and resets tables for the next meal function.